TOTAL COOKING TIME: 60-minutes
TOTAL PREP TIME: 15-minutes
1tbsp coconut oil
100g coconut sugar
250g spelt flour
250g mashed bananas
75g desiccated coconut
3 eggs beaten
2 tsp baking powder
- Heat the oven to 160 degrees and grease a bread loaf tin.
- In a saucepan, slowly heat the butter and coconut together until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Add the coconut sugar and stir.
- Wait a few minutes and add the beaten eggs and mashed banana. Stir the mixture.
- Add the flour, baking powder, desiccated coconut, and sultanas.
- Continue to stir all the ingredients together and then transfer into the loaf tin.
- Bake in the oven for 45-minutes, or until spongy.
Cool before slicing.