At Boil and Broth we are looking for dogs to join a project of case studies to help us share how our products are helping to improve the health of many dogs all around the country.
We are frequently told by our customers that our bone broth and kefir water have helped to reduce symptoms related to certain conditions in dogs specifically digestive problems, joint and ligament issues and skin health also. We are now interested in documenting studies to share with the wider community and we need your help to do this.
What do our case studies involve?
For one month, you will include our products in your dogs daily diet. We will supply you with one month’s broth, kefir water and soap, for a small fee of £25 (including postage). You will need to keep a food, mood and exercise diary which we will also give you, as well as completing a health questionnaire at the beginning and at the end of the case study. It’s important that you stick to a diet that is suitable for your dog and avoid sharing your own food with them, as this can have a detrimental effect on your dogs nutrition.
How can I be involved in your case study?
If you have a dog who is unwell and are interested in exploring alternative treatments to include dietary supplements, then we’d love to hear from you.
To qualify for the case studies you will need to do the following:
- Have a dog who suffers from digestive problems such as diarrhoea, constipation, bloating, discomfort, has gone off food, and anything else that might be causing problems with your dog’s digestion. If you have a dog with another health issue such as skin problems, joint weaknesses, or even pancreatic problems, then it’s possible our products could help. Please contact us if you’d like to know if your dog will qualify.
- Be committed to completing the study by answering a questionnaire before you start the study and at the end of the study.
- To complete a weekly food diary showing exactly what you have been feeding your dog.
- Grant us full permission to write up your case study and share on our website, social media and in other forms of media.
- Send us photos during your dogs journey (one a week would be great).
How do I sign my dog up for the case study?
If you are interested in being part of the case study project, then please contact us below to let us know, so that we can invite you to be part of our Facebook group and send you all the relevant information and invoice to pay.