Fancy trying our delicious Boil and Broth Chicken Broth Soup?
Our ancestors have been cooking up chicken soup since before 12th century . It’s an old age tradition with a purpose to help relieve the symptoms of flu and colds. Even scientists decided to test out the theory with amazing results; there are some anti-inflammatory properties to chicken soup and it’s most likely from boiling chicken bones.
COOKING TIME: 3hours 30minutes.
2 x 500 ml Boil and Broth Chicken Bone Broth pouches (none of our broth have added ingredients)
1 whole broccoli chopped
3 medium carrots chopped
200 g lentils
1 tbsp turmeric
- Using a slow cooker turn it on to high.
- Add in your chicken broth first. Leave the cooker to warm up a little with the broth in it.
- Add in all your vegetables.
- After 1 hour, add in your lentils
- Leave the chicken broth soup for a further 2 hours.
- Add the turmeric in, stir and turn the cooker off.
Serve with optional chicken breast. Pepper to season.