Treat IBS Naturally in 21-days
3 Simple Steps to Treat Your IBS - the Boil and Broth way!
Natural Food & Supplements
Easy to follow 3-step program… with online support.
At Boil and Broth, we want to help you with your IBS, so we have decided to put together these 3 simple steps of IBS treatment to help relieve your symptoms. This 21-day IBS treatment has been designed by our Founder Rachel Down BSc Health Science student. Using natural foods Rachel has drawn on her research, her own experience, and those of our customers, this program is easy to follow and can really help improve your digestive health.
You may already be following a restrictive diet, so the purpose of these 3 simple steps is to help you embrace food again and learn your food triggers.
What you’ll need for your Boil and Broth IBS Treatment:
- The Boil and Broth IBS Pack. Buy Here.
- To keep a daily food and mood diary. Please download here.
- Eat green! Eat as many fresh green foods you can find, such as leafy green veg, brocolli, green apples, if it’s fresh and it’s green eat it and eat it raw.
- Remove from your diet completely for 3-weeks
- Bread. All wheat-based bread.
- Pasta. All wheat-based pasta.
- Cereals. Unless labeled gluten-free.
- Baked goods. Cakes, cookies, muffins, pizza, bread crumbs and pastries. Do not replace these with gluten free options.
- Snack foods. Candy, muesli bars, crackers, pre-packaged convenience foods, roasted nuts, flavored chips and popcorn, pretzels. Avoid altogether, unless you plan to make homemade options.
- Sauces. Soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce, marinades, salad dressings.
- Beverages. Beer, flavored alcoholic beverages, cider, fizzy drinks, juices
Step 1 (Week One – Days 1 – 7):
- Include bone broth in your diet daily (buy the Boil and Broth IBS Pack here). You can drink broth in the morning as a replacement for tea or coffee. Heat 100ml on the stove for approx. 15-30seconds, pour into a cup and drink. For best results drink on an empty stomach. Ensure you complete your food diary daily and remove foods that cause discomfort.
- Step 2 (Week Two – Days 8 – 14):
Start taking a Digestive Enzyme tablet with every meal (buy the Boil and Broth IBS Pack here). We have included digestive enzymes as part of this short program. You will need to take a digestive enzyme with every main meal (2/3 x per day). Ensure you complete your food diary daily and remove foods that cause discomfort.
- Step 3 (Week Three – Days 15 – 21):
Start drinking small glasses of kefir water (about 200ml). Our kefir water is a great dairy alternative. Because its from the kefir grain family, it’s packed full of natural probiotics after fermenting. These bacteria strains are of the Lactobacillus family and have proven results in the colonisation of depleted gut bacteria. Ensure you complete your food diary daily and remove foods that cause discomfort.
After 3-weeks of following these simple steps, your digestive discomfort should have settled down particularly if you have kept up with your food diary. To continue on a healthy path, we recommend including bone broth and kefir water into your daily routine. These foods have great results in helping to maintain a healthy gut. Make sure you keep up with the digestive enzymes for up to 3-months and be sure to keep your food diary updated, particularly if you are introducing new foods into your diet. This will help you monitor what foods you are intolerant to and what foods you can eat.
After 3-months, you can try reintroducing some foods into your diet, but keep gluten and sugary food and drink to a minimum. As IBS can be a life-long conditon, you will need to keep a close eye on how food makes you feel. Many of our customers report long-term use of our bone broth helps to reduce ongoing symptoms of IBS.