Soups are perfect for the colder months. Make a large batch in the slow cooker and keep in the fridge for everyone in the family to enjoy. Alternatively, add noodles and chicken and serve to the children for their main meal.
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 3 hours 20-minutes
TOTAL PREP TIME: 20-minutes
2 large sweet potatoes
1 butternut squash
500ml Boil and Broth beef bone broth
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp cayenne
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp dried thyme
- Turn on the slow cooker to high.
- Peel and cut up your sweet potato and your butternut squash.
- Add the vegetables to the slow cooker and pour in the broth, add the water.
- Cover the slow cooker and let the vegetables cook for 3-hours.
- When cooked, use a hand blender to blend everything together.
- Finally, add the spices and stir together.
Serve on its own or with sourdough bread.