Bone broth turkey bolognese
Instead of serving your bolognese with pasta, serve with quinoa, millet or bulgar wheat and salad. In the image, I used gluten-free pasta.
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 40-minutes
TOTAL PREP TIME: 10-minutes
500g turkey mince
1 green pepper – chopped
1 courgette – chopped
1 carrot – chopped
1 broccoli – chopped
1 onion – chopped
400ml Boil and Broth beef bone broth
1 can chopped tomatoes
3 garlic gloves
Herbs: majoram, basil, pepper
- In a non-stick pan or wok add the turkey mince, allow to cook for 5 minutes. Then add all of the vegetables, garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chopped tomatoes and bone broth.
- Stir and turn the heat to low. Cover and let the bolognese simmer for a further 20-minutes.
- Finally, add the herbs and stir.
- Serve with salad and gluten-free pasta.